Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Ah Bei is Pregnant!

Hiak Hiak.... and i wonder why I do not have much cravings or pregnancy @#*#@...

Bei has more cravings and mood swings than me! Pack of sour plum given by miin and quan is also eaten by bei.... I gain weight and he gain weight too, wonder if i need to pass him my stretch marks lotion. Bei woke up everyday feeling so down and moody and will nag his whole journey to work.... if only he is really the person pregnant i guess that will be so GREAT... hehe :O)

Things I love about pregnancy:
  • I dont have menses cramp for 9 months... yooo hooo :P
  • I have bird nest to eat
  • dont hv to do housework
  • bei loves me like princess
  • have more excuse to get bei fetch me around to the door step
  • can avoid smokers with valid reason
  • everyone around me take care of me so much... feel so good leh...
  • i hv this very good gal fren "Michelle" she will always buy me breakfast EVERYDAY!

Things I dun enjoy during pregnancy:

  • Water retention (so badly that i swell like pig)
  • becoming uglier and rounder
  • cant hv raw and shell food
  • cant jump and run ard like mad
  • cant play with snowball n miki
  • cant wear HIGH HEELS (I miss my heels so badly :O( )
  • cant wear my pretty dress
  • panties keep rolling down to the bikini line cos tummy too big liao.... and i refuse to wear ah ma panties....
  • contipation (badly.... )

Overall i guess i love pregnancy still just because of LUCAS and AH Bei.... for both of them... anything for me to suffer is ok.... I love U guys so much....

No comments: