Monday, October 19, 2009

Miki is getting OLD

My dog Miki is getting so OLD.... she start to scratch herself and cause her skin to bleed so much... end up i have to cone her this way.... poor Miki has to wear the cone for now...


(above is not Miki...)

Haiz, feeling so sad for both Snowball and Miki... i hardly hv the energy to play with them anymore.... sitting down playing with Snowball is not easy especially when he turns violent and starts to jump on me...

Snowball and Miki often gets beaten up by ah bei too for not pee-ing at the wrong spot and barking too much.... at times snowball fur will be wet in the morning cos bei use the mop to hit him....

haiz, think snowball is poor thing and bei also is poor thing now... cos bei needs to help me to clean my dog's poo poo and i know he hates it.... just becos i am so pregnant and cant bend now.. he is un"willing" to help out....

Bei recently ask me.... "can give ur dogs away? I really hate them.... "

I love dogs since young and I am now torned apart btw my dogs and bei.... and i foresee next time bei will use Lucas to send my dogs away... "keeping my finger cross and hope that wont happen"....

People always start giving away their dogs after the baby comes and that goes to my sister too... she gave miki to me after she had her baby.... I dont want that to happen to Snowball or Miki.... I still dun believe that if i have baby I cant have dogs.... i know Lucas will love Miki and Snowball just like i do.... so pls dun take snowball and miki away from me... snowball and miki will stay as long as they are still alive... and I pray that Miki and Snowball will live a strong and healthy life...

See, snowball is so adorable since young.... he is hugging my favourite teddy bear "pepper" to bed.... see his paws is so pinky....
Photobucket

Still remember.... during wedding, i made bei agree that "if he loves me, he must love my dogs" and he did agree with that.... bei, can u keep ur promise pls? Dont take my snowball and miki away pls....


Photobucket
This was taken during a church outing... if i am not wrong is at Wendy's place....

No comments: