Monday, October 5, 2009

Daddy's retirement


My daddy (Richard Tiger Ong) has finally retired from MAS after almost working there for 40years, he had his golden hand shake and had his entire life in MAS.... everyone calls him Tiger Ong

4th day after his retirement dad called me
Dad: I am going mad, dont noe wat to do everyday after i wake up from bed... so bored
Me: Huh.... like that how? Will become senile leh.... like miki she is getting old and she always forgot she has eaten and she eats and eats.... Think u better find something to do la...
Dad: can i come stay at ur house 2 days then Ling house 2 days?
Me: SURE! why not... come stay 1 week also can.... hehehe but no birds pls... ur birds very noisy and smelly....
Dad: 2 birds can?
Me: No birds la... u come can liao...
Dad: Throw away ur dogs I give u 1 parrot that will scold vulgarity...
Me: Siao ah, my dog can show vulgarity too leh.... every morning snowball will greet u with his shit and pee.... how abt that?
Haiz, we go out for dinner this weekend okie....
Dad: ya, we go out i am so bored.... u take care okie... papa buy DOM for u...

My poor daddy :O( wonder how will old age be for me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow ur daddy as funni as u leh. hahaa. hope he'll find something to do. Miin

Sally + Andy= SANDY said...

Yeah, daddy is always very funny... that's why i am very crappy too... all comes from my dad :O)