Monday, October 12, 2009

36 Days to seeing LUCAS

Cannot IMAGINE that we are going to be daddy and mummy in 36days...

I am enjoying Lucas in me since 18 March 2009. When the 1st time i felt Lucas kicking it was like a butterfly inside me. Is weird hving something kicking inside my tummy but "I am so loving it now"

Thanked GOD that we both are fertile and can bear LUCAS!

Having the tots that I will be operated on my tummy, makes my hair stand and scare.... never been operated since after age 5... haiz, for Lucas sake I will endure and be HAPPY cos i know ah bei will be very happy to see Lucas :O)

but the little me is still very very scared :O( "Help me GOD"
My feet and hands started swelling so much that i can hardly hold even my own toothbrush and can hardly stand to iron more than 3 ah bei shirt...
I feel so FAT and SWOLLEN... boo hoo hoo... i have turn ugly ! *Huang Lian Po me*
Was talking to Lucas yday:
Moi: Lucas ah, can help mummy to drink away all my water? Mummy's hands and leg very painful and swollen u must drink more of what mummy drink ok if not mummy will have water retention leh.... mummy very xinku leh...
Lucas: Kicking (means he understand)
Moi: Bei, can help me to rub my legs and hands... so painful leh....
Bei: Okie, at night i rub for u before u sleep okie...
Moi: B, i am so FAT now... am i still sexy in ur eyes?
Bei: U are always my sexy wife ***Eyes rolling***
Moi: :O(
'Dear God,
Please make all women uglier than me in Andy's eyes... pls help me to be always pretty & sexy in ah bei's eyes.... I pray that Lucas will be tall and handsome and happy and smart and good boy and lovable and easy to teach and healthy and adorable and charming and so so much more of great things that you have want him to be.... Dear God, pls teach me and bei to be a great parent and always have good example for Lucas to look up to.... Pls let us be great parent to Lucas and let us be great lover even after Lucas has arrive....
Thank you GOD for making sandies possible.... love u so much from me, Sally :O)
Amen'

No comments: