Friday, March 18, 2011

Thank GOD is Friday

So looking forward for weekendS to come....

Gonna enjoy a FULL DAY fo SAT and SUN with just Ah Bei & Lucas

is 9.07am Friday now, so so so can't wait for the time to end at 6pm so I can see Ah Bei again and fetch my cheeky monkey Lucas home... *Mummy misses U alot*

Officially I dont work on Tues and Thurs now and means I am half tai tai and partial retired from my work *hopefully* but seems like my Tues and Thurs are always so packed and busy and I wonder why.... hahaha...
I wish I don't have to work anymore and I can stay home to see Lucas and do my diaper cake business! My babylicious diaper cake business has kick start since Lucas was born but till date I have only sold ard 15 diaper cakes and is all selling to close friends SO can't really earn much from there... haha... but i still enjoy every single cake i created from Diaper and babies clothing... haiz, hoepfully I can set up a shop just doing such handy craft!

Bei, when can my dream come true?
Hahaha.... seems far and blur but never I will wait....

No comments: