Monday, October 10, 2011

Lucas is having a sibling

Officially annoucing Lucas becoming gor gor loh!




I am 4 months and 7 days pregnant and both bei and me are extremely happy. Not sure about the gender yet as baby didnt want to reveal anything to us.... guess didi or meimei as long as baby is healthy, adorable, lovable will do.




Will be sleepless night again and back to the same cycle of waking up every 3 hrly and changing and washing every now and then...




Bei has been the best daddy and hubby, he strive hard to make our lifestyle better.


We have both aged, cross 30 everything seems to break down and more health problem arised. I pray so hard that we will be healthy forever so that we can stay by each other side and grow old together seeing each other "bo gei"...


I pray for more energy to be a supportive wife and be a obedient wife... hahah think at times i complaint and nag too much... haha but no matter what i think bei still loves me alot...




gosh, i am going to be mother of two but i am still behaving like a child myself... haha




Loving Lucas and Bei so much each day!

No comments: