Friday, March 11, 2011

I WANT TO BE.....

SAHM with no worries and always HAPPY

I wanna watch lucas grow up every single second....
I wanna put him to bed everytime he feels sleepy....
I wanna be the first to comfort him when he crys....
I want LUCAS to be always by my side....
I don't want to see his unhappy face when i send him to nanny every morning....
I wish everyday was weekends and Weekdays never comes.....

NOW that I am in office I am missing him badly....

BUT not now or not any time soon....

SO

I am counting every single day/hour/minutes/seconds of blessings that I have Lucas and Ah bei in my life.... for now I know and I thank GOD that they are healthy and HAPPY with me.....

GOD take away my envious heart, teach me to be CONTENDED and be thankful....and DRAW me CLOSER to YOU!

No comments: