Wednesday, October 10, 2007

the before and after family...

My family from young till now..... see the growth... wah piangz.... all become so fat but never grow taller... haha....









My mummy and daddy ( i realise i didnt take much picture with mummy... :( )









Me and my darling daddy..... he is really old liao.... Daddy, jiayou okie....








See little noti princess tammy used to take picture with me but now she hates me.... Again she never smile .... haha..












my poor little boy aka snowball.... used to be very fluffy...








Me and my ah bei (before marriage...)









After marriage.... (both become fatter.. haha...)










Me and my ah pui sister aka Monica aka Ah Chin....












My elder sister aka catherine aka ah leng... (realise oso i didnt take much picture with my elder sister.... hmm there is always a gap btw us.... she has high expectation abt her studies but i dont... so maybe that's is why we are apart... she is was the brightest student in class but me is always the last few... Hate to study and never can understand y she can score so well yet still not happy with her result.... haha... )

No comments: