Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ah Bei is my drugs....

I SO miss yOu my ah beI.....
Ah bei is out for duty tonite... nite seems to be so empty and slient without him sitting just beside me playing his PSP or him snoring beside me....

I was in love with him when we got married... just had this feeling that it was right and he should be the person to spend the rest of my life with after knowing him for just barely 6 months...

I guess i am really growing in L-O-V-E with my ah bei so much.... even at times he is still naughty or when he ask for time alone with his friends for activities that i classified as "unhealthy activities" ...

Read a book recently (the art of understanding your mate) and it says women like us always want to have a perfect husband or boyfriend but we never realise that nothing is perfect in this world and husband and boyfriend dont come perfect as well... i do agree that i wanted change in ah bei so much that i tend to tell him to change so many things after marriage... and those things were things that was with him for the past 28 years... truely and might not be so possible that it will happen in a few days or months... guess i jus hv to give ah bei the benefit of doubt and the time and to love ah bei as who he is and for who i have married.....

Was on the phone with ah bei today and i was telling him that i am rushing home from my evening meetings which ends at 9pm to see him and send him goodbye for his duty tonite.... ah bei told me over the phone... "hey, am i your drugs?? Cant do it without?" haha... ya i suddenly realise that i am really so so attached to him that i look forward to spend time with him almost every minute when i am off work.... never was i the kind of person who love to rush home after work... BUT now that i am so into my ah bei life just changed... i just so want to rush home to be with him.... just be with him doing doing is jus so happy.... hmm... i am so missing him now... how i wish he was here beside me....

I fall in L-O-V-E and i am in L-O-V-E with U and i am now grOwing SO In L-O-V-E with U....

No comments: