Saturday, November 7, 2009

GOD HELP us... Make LUCAS GROW GROW GROW...

Mummy
Last week: 58kg
Today: 59.7kg
Gain: 1.7kg

Lucas
Last week 2.4kg
Today: 2.66kg
Gain: 260grams ONLY
Daddy
is
worried
stressed
hungry (smile at least this is his normal self)

My BLOOD PRESSURE SHOT UP from low BLOOD 90 to SUPER HIGH Blood 175, Gynae wanted to admit me earlier to bring out Lucas BUT Lucas havent grown much :( and is not full term yet... i am only on my 36weeks... I am so worried and so not prepare... doctor says my water retention too bad and pressure shoot up way too high... (maybe i havent slept well last night... maybe i ate too salty....)

GOD HELP ME and MAKE LUCAS GROW....

I havent sign up for cord blood, i havent pack my bags to hospital, lucas stuff is not well prepare yet, still tot i can go back office to clear my work, i havent do so many things yet...
LUCAS HANG IN THERE and GOD make my blood pressure down pls...

No comments: