Wednesday, November 4, 2009

13 Days to go.... things to bring

I am SO FAT like a Penguin....


Started my maternity leave since Monday and I been rotting at home doing nothing much but rest and rest and chatting with mummies to be in the forum...

Starting to pack my hospital bag now and wonder if I have missed out anything important!


For Mummy Me :
PJ with front button (3 Sets)

Warm Socks (2 Pairs) - To wear in the delivery room.
Nursing Bras (2 Pairs) - For breastfeeding.
Breast / Nursing Pads (A Few Pairs) - For breastfeeding.
Disposable Underwears / Panties (1 pack with 5 panties).
Sanitary / Maternity Pads (1 Pack, 20 pieces)

Slippers (1 Set)
Medala Breast Pump

Toiletries
Toothbrush, Toothpaste & Floss
Glasses
Cosmetics + small mirror
Comb / Hair Brush
Handphone & Charger

Daddy Ah Bei :
Camera, Films & Batteries
Godpa and Godma List - To call to announce the birth of Lucas :)
Money
Admission Form
Infant Carrier

Going Back Home :

Dress For Mummy me -

Clothes For Baby.
Hat, Mittens & Booties For Baby Lucas
Receiving Blanket For Baby Lucas.
Disposable Diapers For Baby Lucas (S size huggies)

No comments: