Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hungry Vs FAT

hahaha.... I am a FAT SHORT PENGUIN!


SO WHAT?
Have been hungry almost everytime but cant eat much when comes to meal time... wonder if there is a big worm inside me?
slimming down Vs Eat and be FAT?
I rather EAT.... hahaha....
Bei says I am old liao and not attractive liao.... THAT's SAD cos I just want to be pretty in just his eyes anyone else says i am old, ugly or fat or horrible is perfectly fine for me cos I dont need them to like me... hahaha... BUT coming from bei I am UPSET :(
Bei says he is joking but he always look at young slim sexy char bos leh!
Gave birth liao can hv excuse to be ugly meh? I dun think so.... but is rather difficult stay pretty with no effort put in.... with Lucas crying while I doll up myself is not easy.... so at times i gave up being pretty (ehh... cannot use pretty, say pretty i want to vomit myself).... haha... just for Lucas sake... SO bei pls just pretend that I am always your MOST pretty woman in ur life and every other day okie....
Okie u can see Charbos but not giving comments and comparing them with me okie... they are young and not married so not fair to compare OKIE....
Bei still look appealing and sexy to me everyday and he is my hero and my life and my everything....
Bei, pls stay healthy and sexy just for me and Lucas okie...
Love u bei and Lucas and Snowball
Thank God everyday for hving bei and lucas healthy and happy :)

No comments: