Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Selfish? Over Protective? or this is JUST Motherhood?

MOTHERHOOD!
SORRY but I am rather pissed, upset and frastrated with friends and people around me who don't or have not experience motherhood yet.....
Why do people or I would rather say is friends whom I know for so many years dont have the basic courtesy to tell me that they are sick/unwell/recovering BUT not fully well yet!
Is really HEARTPAIN to see Lucas falling SICK
Not enough sleep or rest is common for me and bei already, we understand and know this is parenthood and giving up rest time for Lucas is neccessary and we are all willing to do so BUT pls pls pls friends just pls go far far away from us if u are sick!
Call me over protective or sensitive BUT u will never understand till u become a mother yourself!
Have U or rather maybe in the near future see your child:
  1. shiver and cry until no voice when U give him a neubuliser.....
  2. slim down within few days
  3. use to eat 2 full bowls of porridge but now cry after half bowl
  4. cant sleep well
I HATE INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE
I am tired and frastrated... sorry if I have been rude but I just cant bear to see Lucas been sick....

No comments: