Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My 2 man in life

I miss those days with bei alone.....

for my melon we hv give up many "couple time" or even "me time"...
and i wondered.....
when will i hv another movie with bei or a holiday with bei again....
used to laugh abt people who cant do much things when they started to hv babies...
now i think i am in this situation then i realise is really hard to let go of taking care of Lucas.....
Reason or rather we cant bear to leave Lucas with "someone/anyone":
  • will lucas be sick ?
  • can that someone handle lucas?
  • hv lucas eaten?
  • can lucas sleep?
  • will we bother people too much?

Was chatting with Bei the other day and we hv 2nd tots about hving 2nd little melon.... haiz, is a JOY but cant we cope physically and financially?

Maybe ask us again when Lucas is 3 years old....

I am loving my 2 man very much and so much more everyday passes by....

bei has been a great father and a great husband (minus off the nagging part)...

I hope Lucas will have sibling (no "s") but not so soon... will see if mummy and daddy can cope physically/metally/financially :)

Love you alot bei and my melon lucas

seeing u guys soon :)

No comments: