Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My love message to baby

Dear baby,

I am 6 months 4 days preggy...

baby, mummy's back is so pain and my foot is swelling too... I can feel u kicking more often now and I think u got strong legs like daddy... haha, can't wait to see how u look like :) Guess u will look like daddy alot...

I am now weight 52kg (1st time in my life i am in the 50th range) hopefully I will be back to 40th range once u are born...

Your name might be Kaydon but daddy says neighbour's baby is jaydon so we shld name u another name instead... how about Lucus? Baby, u like Lucus? Mummy want your chinese name to have "le - means Happy in chinese" but daddy says too girly... shld hv some manly name so u will be super MAN... mummy thinks u are man enough... cos mummy always talk crappy stuff and dirty stuff... cos u are in me... and i am manly by now... Hahah.... okie baby, mummy will see u soon in 108days....

Loving u so much...

Mummy and Daddy

No comments: