Friday, September 12, 2008

Made With Love

Dear people,
I have just made some new creation for my little business...

Check it out from my little business blog @
http://www.madewithlove1corinthians1313.blogspot.com/


Here are some samples for your preview... remember you can click on older posts to see all other creation i have made Or you may click on the Blog Archive at the right side of the website to see my other previous creations.





Hope you guys will like my little made with love creations.


All of my items are HANDMADE with LoVe. Each pieces are preciously conceived with love, one of the Kind, original and made by two little hands of mine to preserve it uniqueness & quality. Taking great pride in my lovely creation. Great attention has been given to detail. Hope you guys will enjoy owning them and most importantly LoVe them...


We customise the item too, so if you like particular dangle or chain we can mix and match to your own preference too....


XOXO


Sal:P


No comments: